Scene Kids Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes?

+6
Belia BlackHart
xXKitKatastropheXx
Ahhhmee
JennaElectroCUTE
CuddlyInfection
arie·dynamikk™
10 posters

Go down

girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes?

girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Vote_lcap38%girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Vote_lcap13%girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Vote_lcap49%girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]
girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Vote_lcap0%girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Empty girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes?

Post  arie·dynamikk™ Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:39 pm

haha
Like a Star @ heaven
arie·dynamikk™
arie·dynamikk™

Back to top Go down

girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Empty Re: girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes?

Post  CuddlyInfection Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Ha, I like it as long as their pants aren't falling off. My boyfriend really needs a belt though Razz Tomorrow I'm taking him back-to-school clothes shopping. I'm going to get him pants that fit better lol
He looks REALLY good in plaid. So I'm making sure to make him get a purple plaid shirt from hot topic I saw on thursday. It really brought out his gorgeous blue eyes.
CuddlyInfection
CuddlyInfection

http://www.cuddlyinfection.webs.com

Back to top Go down

girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Empty Re: girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes?

Post  JennaElectroCUTE Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

personally i dont, i actually saw a lad playing football and each time he kicked the ball his pants fell to his ankles! haha it was rather funny lol.
JennaElectroCUTE
JennaElectroCUTE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahhhmee Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Eh, sometimes. I mean, when they wear them super low like across their butts, not so much. XD I think it looks silly, but a little bit is ok~ I just don't want them to look like steve erkel (spelled wrong XD)
Ahhhmee
Ahhhmee

http://www.myspace.com/violenceisthenewpacifism

Back to top Go down

Post  JennaElectroCUTE Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 pm

I like it when there underpants are super high so you can see the awesome pattens on then why do guys underwear look so cool!
JennaElectroCUTE
JennaElectroCUTE

Back to top Go down

Post  CuddlyInfection Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 am

I much prefer boxers over all they other kind of guy underwear. I can't stand anything else. Boxers just have the coolest designs, just like Jenna said. Razz
CuddlyInfection
CuddlyInfection

http://www.cuddlyinfection.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKitKatastropheXx Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 am

Haha! theres a mighty goodlooking scene boy that goes to my school who's pants are a tad low...
But i wouldn mind seeing his pants around his ankles Shocked
Heehee. Naughty. Hes a bucket full of beautiful Embarassed
But hes also a bit of a spazz, comme moi. :/
xXKitKatastropheXx
xXKitKatastropheXx

http://www.vampirefreaks/xXMorphynexTryppXx

Back to top Go down

girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Empty pants

Post  Belia BlackHart Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:02 pm

yeah, I like sagging, but when it gets ridiculous, NU WAY!

But since my school is like 70% African American guys who sag (don't mean to be predijuce in any way there) and all the other guys sag, it's jsut wierd to see a guy who DOESN'T sag lol. XDD

I love it when the guy's boxers are showing tho, that just looks really sexy I think (YEAH I'M WIERD! D=< )
Belia BlackHart
Belia BlackHart

http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/thegarden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Sychotic Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:08 pm

^^ same , i like when they sag. not when their around your knees. && EVERY boy in my school wears icky baggy pants. [blahhh] i especially love when boys wear skinnies and thr sagging Smile it is the shizz ... lawls .. lmaoo

xoxoxo sarah sychotic
alien
Sarah Sychotic
Sarah Sychotic

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasmine_Elizabeth Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 am

I love when guys sag a lil... not when it down at there knees
i am going to be out there for a sec... sagging pants make it so much of an easy access lol!
Thats all i am going to say

Much love♥️
Yasmine
Yasmine_Elizabeth
Yasmine_Elizabeth

http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_extortion

Back to top Go down

girls, do u like boys with their jeans below their wastes? Empty it depends

Post  music girl Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 am

i only like it if they dont have sh!t boxers on x lol
music girl
music girl

Back to top Go down

Post  anora Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 am

yes, of course,
I like the jeans dress for boys too much.. The boys are looking handsome in jeans and t shirts...

Tank Top

anora

http://www.bodypost.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down