Scene Kids Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm new and im Leifaigne ( Pronuced Leifang)

2 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm new and im Leifaigne ( Pronuced Leifang) Empty Hello, I'm new and im Leifaigne ( Pronuced Leifang)

Post  Leifaigne Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey,
I'm new to this but im trying to do little changes over the whole year so i don't freak my friends out... i hope they don't get confused though but i don't see how they can since my friends is a mix of emo's, Goth's and punks.... we some how just clicked and i swear its a rare sight emo's, punks and goths togther ^-^!

Anyway Im Koshini... But i get called Leifaigne ( Pronuced Leifang) and im 16 And i'm in New Zealand and since where i am i've seen NO scene kids at all but i suppose thats because my town in Crap.... all shops close at 5 - 9 pm and the last movie is at 10- 11 pm and then there's nothing to do (unless you know secert nightclubs and stuff). I heard of scene from a online Friend and only coz i saw their typing and i was like O.O translation lol and they told me a lil bit and i looked on google and stuff for pics and was flabbergassed at the hair-style's and the bright colours....and how much hello kitty i saw... I really love Hello Kitty and anything Kawaii ( Cute)! I can speak basic Japanese to but that's coz i've been learning for four years so far and don't intend to give up just yet!

I think thats more then enough typing bout me .... if i don't stop now i won't stop But i hope to learn more and make some friends cheers
Leifaigne
Leifaigne

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new and im Leifaigne ( Pronuced Leifang) Empty Re: Hello, I'm new and im Leifaigne ( Pronuced Leifang)

Post  chanelbags401 Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:33 am

wholesale designer bags Buying some to someone else
wholesale designer handbags Shoes and bags are beautiful
air max tn We love to buy
nike shox nz Family are rushing to buy
cheap puma shoes Can save a lot of cost
super street Nice and lovely
puma men shoes Cargo lot. A feast
wholesale puma shoes See very pleasing
men gucci shoes Discounted price
gucci mens shoes Beautiful and like
louis vuitton wallets Our beautiful Kingdom